RE: [A/S] Cross Country

Hi Patti,
I have driven from NM to NC on I-40 and found it better than most of the
Interstate routes across country. I jumped ahead to see if 20 people had
responded to your post and noticed Hunter had commented about Arkansas. I
found lots of that state under construction when I came across 2 years ago.
According to my brother in law (how has been the mayor of Little Rock in the
recent past) the money was all set aside 6 years ago to resurface the
complete I-40 route across the state. He told me two weeks ago it was
finished for all practical purposes. I just came across the portion from
Knoxville, TN to Asheville, NC two weeks ago. They were working on a couple
of bridges in that stretch, but no major delays.

Joe Scudder
WBCCI 8624