Re: [A/S] traveling with a notebook computer

Hey Cindy,
      I use an IBM thinkpad 600e pentium III W/wireless networking at my
home I use it on my deck and in the garage.
       My pc is in my radio room and this also gives me some options w/
my other hobbies. I have a dvd cd/r combo, The grandkids get to watch
movies when we are out I also have a gps system installed to use when we
travel.
        W/the wireless networking you also now have some other options
at some our newer equiped campgrounds and now a lot of other services
are poping up w/ local and national isp,s and also cell phone providors.
         Thats the way I went there are plenty of laptops available and
if you go through Dell and get a good rep. they will tell you other ways
one thing you really dont need a high buck laptop they all seem to work
well I just use the Kiss mode. (Keep IT simple)
             Pete VAC WBCCI n3rlj