Re: [A/S] Uh Oh, I think I have a problem

I've not seen salt damage to the aluminum surface but
one of the members of our local unit pull back into
town last spring after a late winter snow.  The salt
on the road did a number to all of the painted
surfaces on his frame and hitch assembly.  It was
pretty shocking.

One of the reasons why I cringed when I heard my new
Classic was going to be delivered in January.  I could
just imagine that tow from Jackson Center to STL in
the midst of a typical midwest weather event.

Jack Canavera
STL. Mo.
'04 Classic S.O. 30'
WBCCI 5024