RE: [A/S] New brake controller (New question)

Ed,
The real cost from MasterBrake is virtually identical to that of
Hensley.  Hensley is quoting a turn key price that includes the
controller, wiring harness, brake cylinder tee and pressure transducer.
On the MasterBrake side, you buy the controller as one item and an
installation kit separately (it contains the other parts).  When you add
the two costs, you find the cost is about the same.  The "advantage" of
the MasterBrake source is that you are NOT obligated to live with
"orange" and you are buying directly from the designer and manufacturer.

I have been considering doing a changeout from electric drum to
hydraulic disc brakes and have decided to buy directly from MasterBrake
which also makes the hydraulic controller unit (ElectDraulic)that mates
with the controller.  I am planning to use Kodiak disc brakes as they
are a direct bolt in place of the existing Dexter brakes and they use
standard GM brake pads and calipers (a GOOD thing come repair time).

david