Re: [A/S] New brake controller

Thanks, Joe.

Is there any type of controller out there besides a surge brake and a time-based
controller? I have a time-based controller now, and it's a little aggravating when
in heavy traffic. If I apply the brakes very slightly, as when moving at 3-4 mph,
the trailer brakes start coming on at first lightly, then in 2-3 seconds have
progressed to very hard.

I am hoping that there is a new system out there that can sense the degree that I
push the brake pedal. As it is now, I have to apply the trailer brakes by hand in
such situations, using only the trailer brakes to regulate my speed.

BTW - I don't have the Hen$ley hitch. I have the Reese with dual cam sway control.