Re: [A/S] Uh Oh, I think I have a problem

Here's what you need to do, get the belly plan off and check the rest
of the frame. You never know, you might get lucky, it may not have
rusted through the frame or really any place else. If this is the
case, there's a very easy fix. Get some of that stuff that you paint
on with a brush that kills rust. I think its call "MOR" you see it in
vintage car mags. The next thing is to get one of those tool boxes
that can be used to step up on. This will give you a place to store
all the tools you will need to carry being that you just bought an
Airstream and a step to get into the trailer to work on it! Not
trying to joke or be smart, beleave me, after being around these
things for a few years, I've seen worst! Plus, the more you dig into
the trailer, you may find H/W problems, heat, water, tanks, frig,
stove, A/C, etc... This could quickly become a small problem that can
be lived with for a while. Good Luck!!

Paul Waddell
WBCCI/VAC/WDCU 1270