Re: [A/S] AS door is bowed

I would just caution everyone who has a bowed door - we had ours worked on by
the dealership - they put some kind of brace on it and attempted to 'push' it
into place.

Eventually, the door fell off because the bolts that held the hinge in place
had been sheared off, probably from the pressure.  This happened when we
stopped at a rest stop for lunch and attempted to open the door.  It was being held
in place only by the lower hinge.  If we hadn't had the wooden wedge in the
handle, I am sure it would have come off while traveling.

We duck-taped it on and proceeded to our campground.  We called Airstream and
they instructed us to remove the wall covering from the inside so we could
access the bolts from the inside.  They had never heard of this happening before
- or so they said.

Verna