Re: [A/S] RE: Hot water on demand

Hi Jim!

Oddly enough, the shower in my 54 Flying Cloud has more room then the
03 Safari cause the shower head is over the sink and turns the small,
but square, room into a shower!  The Safari has a prefab shower with a
seat so the stand up area is smaller. So far it's just been me in there
so I can't judge!

I have the switch for hot water in the Safari and hope that the
Airstream Plant is installing the same set-up in the FC! I'm hoping for
the best considering all the work I've asked A/S to do!

Patti