[A/S] RE: Hot water on demand

Patti,

Your Flying Cloud or Safari must have a bigger shower than mine.  The thought of both of us in
there is just to ugly to think about!

Actually I was delighted to find the bathroom switch for the water heater.  Our '76 Argosy
required going outside opening the panel, waiting for the wind to stop . . .   This new system
is terrific.  It's as close to hot water on demand as necessary.  I flip the switch when I get
up and  by the time I've had a cup of coffee there is hot water.  It takes about 10 minutes
(outside temps above 65) to 20 minutes (at 40).  Last one turns it off when getting in the
shower, no propane wasted heating water not needed.  There's usually just enough left to wash
the coffee mugs.

It's the small things, like the bathroom w/h switch, that make life in a newer Airstream easy.
This is far superior to a flash heater for us.

Jim, JR, and Jezebel (the standard poodle)

'85 Limited 32'
'03 Avalanche 2500

Tramview Park, Cathedral City