[A/S] Hitch clunking noise

this made me remember to ask something. After my hensley arrow was about a
year old, it started making a clunking sound while turning, or turning back to a
straight line after a turn.........I keep it well greased, is this
normal......?
I will also say, I've always towed with cars, from Mark V, '76 Chryslers, to
my '94 Roadmaster Estate Wagon with 260hp LT-1V8......I always had a bit of
sway ('77 31ft) I'm glad I spent the money on the Hensley, it makes driving just
that much more relaxing, now I don't have to keep one eye glued to the mirror
on the lookout for overtaking semis,,,,,,I just don't feel them period.....:)
Dan