[A/S] Re: Airstream Motorhome

Hello Lew, My wife has wanted a motorhome forever. You and me must be
cut from the same cloth, because your reasons for going back to a
trailer are the same reasons I don't want a motorhome. We also have
done both, but I have never towed a car behind a motorhome, but I
have behind a truck and that is bad enough. We have never owned a
motorhome, but have used my uncle's when he had one. My wife just
understand all the problems involved in motorhoming,but like you said
there is know perfect setup. Richard in southwest
Ohio