Re: [A/S] Using a JEEP to tow a small Airstream

      Hi Jason.  You don't have to spend big bucks for a two vehicle.  I
bought an '87 Ford F250, extended cab, long bed, pleanty of weight and power
if top condition with the exception of  the old air doesns't work, for
$3400.  It pulls my 31 footer fine and would easily haul around a 16-17
footer.  Even a good 150 should do it.  If pickups aren't your bag then look
into a Van.  I met an A/S in a campground being pulled by a Van of the same
vintage as my PU.  Don't lose heart.  Joan