Re: [A/S] 1971 Airstream

<g>  The things I do are strictly cosmetic or to give me more storage.
Cosemtic things are painting, trim work, floor.  Storage solutions include taking
the drawer out from under the couch, adding the computer desk and bookshelf.

Other than a leaking problem, which Walt fixed, I haven't had any problems <
knock wood> that I didn't cause myself....

I loved the idea of vintage, but wanted all the push button stuff like water
heater etc.... I also love having the the wide body.

Hunter
 Roadtrip 2003