Re: [A/S] satelite TV

Yeah, but here's an interesting situation:  We were subscribing to the local
stations in Kansas City.  Later, when we were in the Houston area for awhile,
we switched to the Houston stations, but they failed to stop the KC stations.
We got both for quite some time.  Even later, when we cancelled the Houston
stations, we still got the KC stations without any fees.  They just didn't know
they were turned on and I have to admit, we didn't tell them.  We got the KC
stations regardless of where we were traveling.

This continued until we had to re-program our receiver - then it caught up
with us and we stopped getting the KC stations.

Verna