[A/S] Re: Black tank removal question/patch advice, '70, 25'

Our trailer is a 1972 -25' rear bath with tank above the floor.
We had to remove half of the bath and aluminum skin around the dump
valves.

We cut a piece off the neck of the exhaust pipe of the tank and used
this to fill in the 4" crack on the side of the tank near the
electic probes.  We used an antique huge solder iron to melt the
tank. After the fix, filled tank with water and stood of it. The
side of tank flexed but didn't break. We could have had custom made
tank to our measurements from a plastic company for $225 whereas
Inland RV wanted $500.

To much to write so email me.

Take your patience pills and good pictures along the way.  I had
pictures but since job was done deleted them from computer - now I'm
sorry.