Re: [A/S] amateur radio

Hi Michelle -

May Airstreamers are hams.  Travelers Rest A/S Park in Dade City, FL has a
club that is very active.

WBCCI has a Ham interclub.  Many of my fellow VAC and WDCU members are hams
and have antennas mounted on their trailers and MH.

There is also a net for all RV'ers daily on 14.307.5 and WBCCI has a 40
meter net (7.230.00)daily between 7-9AM

I run a High Sierra Screwdriver mounted on a 5' pole on the tongue of my
34' Limited with a side mounted

144/220/440 magmount on a separate pole.

I use a ICOM 706MarkIIG from both the trailer and the truck while on the road
with extra cables.

Works fine and it's fun as well as an added level of security while on the
road.  Plenty of repeaters and phone patches available.

73

Blair