Re: [A/S] Travel Trailer Christmas Books

"Ready To Roll" is a GREAT book, by Arrol Gellner and Douglas Keister.  You
can probably still order the book directly from Doug, who is the
photographer at doug@keisterphoto.com.  The book contains pictures and
history of a bunch of different vintage travel trailers, including
Airstreams.  I think that all of the list members will find it to be very
interesting.  Doug sent me an autographed copy when I sent the order into
him.

Doug, (who was taking trailer pictures at last years Silver Trailer Social
in Calistoga, Ca.) is coming out with a follow-up book in 2004 which
promises to be even better, entitled "Silver Palaces", which will deal more
specifically with the aluminum trailers, such as Airstream, Silver Streak,
Streamline, Bowlus, Curtis Wright, Rayer and Hansen, Spartan etc.  His books
are both enjoyable to read and educational to those of us interested in
these older trailers.

-Tom