RE: [A/S] Digest Number 1848:Under Sofa Storage

Hello Hunter,

I thought I was so clever to shop at Target and find bins which were a perfect
fit under the bed and sofa.  They are called Sterilite, and are semi-clear so
you can tell a bit about the contents without pulling them out.

A few weeks later, at the local Airstream dealer, I discovered the new CCD
models use exactly the same storage bins!

Try taking your dimensions to the local Target.

Jim, JR, and Jezebel (the standard poodle)

'85 Limited 32'
'03 Avalanche 2500

Tramview Park, Cathedral City, CA