[A/S] Re: Source for prices?

 You can go to  www3.nadaguides.com or type in nada in your search
engine and go from there. One thing to keep in mind, I have found
that buying and selling an Airstream is not like any other trailer.
They hold their value and may sell a lot more then the nada book
value. A lot has to do with new upgrades and the up keep.  This will
still give you some kind of guide. You may also want to go to
airstream's corporate site and go to contacts and then to faq. There
is a lot of information about weights and different things. I hope
this helps. Richard in Southwest
Ohio