Re: [A/S] Chevy Silverado-Duramax-QuadraSteer

Hi RL,

I've been playing with the Chevy "build your truck" web site for two
days! It's amazing just how expensive you can make a truck with the
flick of your wrist!

As much as I like the idea of a longer wheel base with the larger fuel
tank I have to be practical about my daily needs. Short bed is my only
choice for living on Long Island.

I wish I didn't have to choose between quadrasteer and diesel. Bummer.
Quadrasteer would make those turns into parking spots a lot easier
besides the towing factor. But I do a lot of mileage in the summers and
would like the fuel economy.

You are right on about this time of year and thoughts of next towing
season! I go out to the patio and sit in the Safari plotting next
summers trips!

I want to get the perfect truck now while I'm still working and can pay
for it! Planning for retirement is best done ahead of it!

Patti