RE: [A/S] Where is everyone?

.

Hunter said:
<Yikes,

<Tell us what happened... you were parked ina site and a boulder came
out of
<no where? Were you in it at the time? Awake or asleep... I want
details....

Well, no, that isn't exactly what happened but metal repairs are
expensive. It happened while pulling into our site.

There were narrow roads with lots of trees, and on the corner of each
row there was a boulder at least 3 feet in diameter. We were given the
second spot from the end and had to make a tight turn to get into, the
overhang swing caught the boulder. We didn't even feel it, but the
neighbor across the road had watched the whole episode and said we
weren't the first to do that.

He helped us force the bumper back in place and gave us a huge washer to
back a screw to tighten the bumper back onto the metal where the rivet
had pulled out.

Can you imagine the damage if we could have felt it!!

Tricia & Conrad