Re: [A/S] '96 Airstream Integrity

  Tuesday,I had to back a big slant 4 5th wheel horse trailer about 1/8
mile on a twisty narrow dirt driveway. I've heard that they are more
maneuverable than a regular trailer, but that was a bear. The tiniest
bit of over steer and the whole thing tries to jump off the road. I had
to eat 2 Snickers to get through it. Seemed that watching the
relationship of the rear of the truck to the front of the trailer was
the best way to see what was happening. Not my cup of tea..

Daisy