[A/S] info help needed

Last year we bought a 1963 Airstream Flying Cloud Land Yacht.  We
were told it was a 23', and it seems to be that long if you include
the A-frame hitch too.  Is that correct?  What is the weight for one
of these models?

I need to by a vehicle with a V8 to pull it, and wonder what people
here on the list think about a Jeep Grand Cherokee as a tow vehicle?
Does it have the "beans" to drag it up hills?

Are there any floor plans or pictures of interiors or owners manuals
available on the net or by mail or any recommended shopping resources
in the Puget Sound area?  I have none of the above and need to
replace the living/sleeping furniture.  The PO had removed everything
and had a futon on concrete blocks.  NOT COOL.  We tossed it all,
first thing.

Also where would we check for information on the registration number
on it?  The number is: 1233

Last year when I joined the list, I searched the archives but did not
find answers to the above questions, so hope someone out there can
help a "newbee" get ready to get on the road.

Thanks!  Bobj aka the Camelrenter