RE: [A/S] roof vent size

The vents are probably the 14 x 14 inch size.

I purchased what was represented to me as an "original" part sourced from
A/S inventories that were liquidated.  Our trailer lost the front vent cover
which was about 14 x 26 inches. The part I received looked exactly like the
original, and it fits perfectly and seals like skin. 1 Roof Vent part
682178; cost was $172.28 shipped to Austin, TX.  Invoice date was 4/20/2001.
Purchased from:
Camper Repair Clinic, Ask for Sonny  Phone number is 205-665-2531.
8154 Highway 22
Montevallo, Alabama
35115

I told them the serial number and year of my trailer, as well as the
location of the vent.  Sonny went back and checked how many they still had
in stock, took a CC order and shipped promptly.
Chris Siiteri