[A/S] tow vehicle

Hi Lisa,

If you're still considering characteristics of a tow vehicle, you might want
to read the archives. There are hundreds of references on that topic.

Go to Google.Com and type in the following key words:

tompatterson.com tylerbears tow vehicle

In 30 seconds or less you'll have three articles. Go to the bottom of the
page and click on the sentence:

"repeat the search with the omitted results included".

That will bring up a total of 76 articles. There's a definite bias to these
articles. If you'd like to discuss any of them with me, I'll be checking
email daily for the next five days. After that, we start rolling south and
checking email less systematically.

Terry
mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net