Re: [A/S] hello I'm new with a question.

Daisy,
I appreciate the SUV advise, I definetly want to tow safely not just
haul this baby down the highway.

My husband is looking to pick it up this weekend. It's about 2 towns
away right now so I'm going to haul it with my friends brand new
Chevy Avalanche. They have the top of the line truck so I guess it
can handle getting it to my house. Then it can sit in my driveway and
we can get a handle on what we're working on. I can hardly sit still
at work today!!

Lisa