Re: [A/S] Bambi 16' / traveling 75 MPH

All Goodyear Marathons, or any trailer tire are not created equal. What
Load Range do you need is the first question, secondly how often do you
check your air pressure. I run Goodyear Marathon Load Range "D" and
check the air pressure every morning before hitting the road. I have
found that 60 pounds at 2500', the elevation that I live at can
fluctuate as much as 10 pounds one way or another, depending on which
way I go. Such as to the coast or higher up. The biggest killer of tires
is under inflation, I carry a sturdy 12V compressor and inflate the
tires if required.

regards...
Jim