[A/S] Re: fix a plastic shower?

  Hi Chris, I think we have the same shower pan. I have a 78 with
center bath. Mine had a couple of cracks. I took the long way to do
it. I completly removed it from the trailer. Good thing I did. I
found that the foundation it sat on had sunk over time and caused the
thing to be stressed when you stood in it. I repaired mine from the
back side with traditional marine fiberglass and fiberglass
reinforcement sheeting. Worked great. Sand the areas to be repaired a
little so the fiberglass has something to cling to. I took close care
to make certain I reshimed the wooden base before installing the
shower pan. That's been 3 years and so far ok. I wanted the repaired
areas to look as close to normal as possible and that is why I
repaired from the back. Good luck ....Arnie