Re: [A/S] 2004 Safari

If you can pull your 22ft Catalan Sail boat OK with your truck if I remember
correctly the boat and trailer weighs in at about 4000lb you should have no
problem with The Airstream. I delivered 23ft Sovereign which weighed 4800 with
trailer using a 6 cyl GMC.I assume the trailer had serge breaks which you could
not have had all this leveling and anti sway hardware onyour truck. I make no
recommendations but I have pulled my 24 ft thadewind all over the US in all
weather conditions(except snow) with no equliser or sway bars.and never had
white knugckles.Be sure that you have enough toungh weight.I realy think that in
most cases that if you have the proper tow vechile and set uo properaly that
the maine puporse of thest expencive hitchs is to give peace of mind.none will
eaver take the place of careful driving and close attention to road conditions.
Jim Smith