[A/S] Water pump

Hey Phyllis,

Sorry about the lag time between your posts and my reply. We were on the
Lighthouse Caravan for three weeks. That's how much email pile up.

Save the pump. If you ever go to the Annual Florida Airstream State Rally in
February, the Shurflo pump man will fix it for you at no charge. Then,
you'll have a good spare.

As for draining the tank, you may not have a drain spigot. Some did not when
the factory installed the water tank. If your's is one of them, you may want
to do a separate install of a drain pipe on the bottom of the tank rather
than disturbing anything already there and having another job to do (a leak
you didn't have before).

If you do install a drain pipe, have the drain line extended to the outside
edge of your trailer where you can reach the shut-off valve without crawling
under the trailer. An additional benefit is you'll have running water
outside to wash your hands, i.e. after working on the truck, after finishing
with the dump station, whatever, etc.

There's more, but I see you've already been cued to most of it.  Today I
finally read a weeks's worth of email on this list and replied a few times.
In another week or two, I hope to be caught up. Caravanning is fun but this
discussion group's email piled up while we played.

Terry

mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net