[A/S] Tom's '78 31' International Sovereign

Hi Y'All;

I have put some pics in the Photos section under Tom's '78 31'.  I
included front street and curb, and rear street; and three of the
lounge area, which is unlike those I have seen before, as the goucho
is along the street side as opposed to across the front, which from
one of the pictures, shows that this allows for two kitchen chairs to
be added (which also means they can be subtracted if in the way).
The remainder of the inside is pretty standard for a center bath,
rear twin, so I did not post pics, as that would just be taking up
space unneccesarily.  When I have converted the rear twins to a rear
queen, I will post pics of that.  I did not include a rear curb
outside shot, as this can be seen in the Ding King folder with before
and after shots of pulling out the big dent.

Tom
'78 31' International Sovereign