[A/S] The Ding King Pics

Hi Y'All;

Okay, at special request, I added two photos from a bit more distance
to give perspective.  I am sorry, but I didn't take pics of the
progress while pulling the dent.  I also am not going to re-dent the
trailer so that I can re-pull and take progress pics. <G>.  As there
is a reflection from the trees that kind of camoflages the after
pics, I will replace them in about a month when I pull the trailer
out of where it is parked.  Thanks Hunter for suggesting I leave them
there.  There they shall stay.  I am going to go and take photo's of
the inside today, as this trailer has a different front lounge
configuration y'all might like to see. (It's no big deal, it is just
something I had never seen before)  The rest of the layout is pretty
standard for a center bath, rear twins (soon to be rear queen)

Tom
'78 31' International Sovereign.