[A/S] 85 Excello Question and Mystery.

I am the proud owner of an 85 Excello, tandem axle, which measures
33' 6" from the rear bumper to the center of the hitch. This unit has
a streetside dinette and streetside center bath. It was built in
April of 85. Is anyone aware of an 85 1/2 unit being built? I have
called Jackson Center and there literature  don't show this layout in
85, but does show it in 86. The vin says that it is an 85 32 footer,
but everything shown in 85 literature is a 31'. There is picture of
it in the photo section, it is picture 25 of 41. Any help would be
appreciated. I am not having any problems with anything, this is just
an itch that I need to scratch. Richard in Southwest Ohio.