[A/S] A/S Trailer Widths

Rick Harrison was kind enough to point out that some states
disallow TT with widths over 96" in certain areas. I had looked
into the 2003 state restrictions previously and it appears that
only Virginia and Pennsylvania have not increased their allowable
TT max width without permit to 102", all other states have
standardized on 8.6' (103").

Both VA and PA do allow boat trailers of/over 102" width,
however, with a special permit, suspect the same is true for TT
but I will call both state's permit offices should I find myself
heading through those areas.

For 2003 State Towing Law matrix as of Sep 2003 see:
http://www.rvsafety.com/state.htm

Bob