[A/S] ZipDee accessories

I'm curious whether anyone on the list has used two of Zip Dee's accessories:
     1) "tropic room screen enclosure," and what experiences you've had
with it - i.e., does it do the job of keeping flying insects out of your
patio area, or do they find a way in from under the trailer, etc.?  With
West Nile spreading further and further, it would seem to be a prudent
investment for setting up in the types of camping areas we are attracted to.
     And 2) the Ultimat - is this effective in keeping the entry area free
of tracked-in sand and dirt?  With pets?
Julie Callahan