[A/S] Re: Refer Repair or Replace

  My old Dometic went bad rite after getting the trailer. It had a
rough interior or I may have had the rebuilt cooling unit installed.
I was fortunate to find a couple of brand new NorCold surplus refers.
(a customer took the other) They are the latest edition and carry a
full warranty. We really like them. They search for the best fuel and
so on. Only takes a couple hours to cool down. But like Daisy said
more to go wrong. What you need most is a decent repair shop. Around
here if you spend money for repairs, you get them. I was able to fit
the front panels from the Dometic to the NorCold. The other guy had
to go to the local building center and get a peice of paneling close
to his trailer interior. If you are parked permently and don't tow a
110 volt unit is OK, but they detract from the trailer value. Good
luck...... Arnie