Re: [A/S] I'm an Airstream Wannabe--Newbie Questions

I just returned from a month in the maritime provinces with a caravan of 27
Airstreams of several vintages, including brand new ones.  There was no
question at our two entries into Canada about the width of the trailer; so,
I would say that is just rumor, at least as far as the maritimes are
concerned.  Don't know about Quebec, but I have heard nothing from WBCCI or
Trailer Life about width restrictions in Canada.

-Dick
(5368)