Re: [A/S] Re: Motorhome vs. Trailer

Through the years I have owned both.  I found that a motorhome is ideal for
traveling.  We took a trip from KY to NC and there we thirteen of us in the
motorhome.  The time on the road was really enjoyable.  A motorhome is a very
good way to get from point A to point B.

Now, we spend the winters in FL.  I think the trailer is ideal for spending
an extended period in one spot.

It is my belief that a motorhome should be moved frequently to keep all the
fluids moving.  I don't think it is good for seals and bearings to go without
moving for extended periods.  I think this is part of the reason behind
repacking the trailer wheel bearings every year.

Sam
WBCCI 12557