[A/S] Re: Vinyl tile as an alternative

When we did the kitchen, I kept running up and down the stairs to the
band saw and was able to cut some pretty neat fits... For the trailer,
I dragged my scroll saw up and was able to do the same a little
slower..We did a diagonal pattern and most of the cuts are straight
and some kind of paper shear, or even a good aircraft tin snips would
be fine.. The saws just take all the muscle work out of it...We used
the tile with the release paper on the back and cut it paper and all..
.. just make sure to remove all the little "tile dust" before pulling
the paper off....I think the use of the latex primer was key to what
seems to be a successful experiment...

Jim