[A/S] NIGERIAN SCAM FOR YOUR TRAILER

Should you get any e-mails from someone wanting to buy your trailer
and wanting to send you a wire transfer or Certified funds contact
the local Secret Service where you live and provide them with all
necessary information.
The Nigerian scam I was involved in cost me nothing cause I knew what
was going on but it did cost me checks to bounce when my Bank closed
my account and didnt tell me.
Here is a e-mail message from one of the Scam Artist;

hello i am kester by name ,hail from U K and based  in the U S A  ,i
saw the placement of your good ,which i am interested in the purchase
please let me know if the good is still for sale and i am to buy at
the asking price of $33,000  ,please  do mail me the current
condition of the good as well send pics  if any available,
awaiting your response
This is his second e-mail message;

hello i got your mail and i understood your details i have agreed on
the purchase of the good 1973 31' Sovereign -REFURB and let me know
how much you are giving me lastly,i am arranging payment for the
transaction through a wire transfer method ,for the confidentiality
of my documnets and i will at this junction make it cvlear to you
that payment will be made out to you as soon the terms of the
tranaction is agreed upon ,for the transaction to proceed the
folowing information are required is as follows:
FULL NAME:
CONTACT ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
POSTAL CODE:
TELEPHONE NUMBER:
as well as the banking details
ACCOUNT NAME:
BANK NAME:
BANK ADDRESS:
BANK PHONE NUMBER:
BANK ROUTING NUMBER:
all the above information are needed for the transaction to be
sealed .after which if the payment is made and the money clears at
thje bank ,mty shipping agent will then come for the pick up of the
good.and you can send pics
awaiting your response
take care and god bless........
This is his third e-mail message;

hello terry ,i got the information and i promise to make payment as
soon as possible,and once payment is done i will get younotifed as
well my shipper will come for the pick up of the good.
take care and God bless
Here is his fourth e-mail message to me;

hello i am assuring you that from today the 7 business dayas started
and BY the grace of God you shall recieve payment.
take care and god bless.