Re: [A/S] Sewer systems...

I have a macerator pump that I bought from camping world and it words great.
The intake end is 3 inch so I just clamped it to a female sewer connector with
heavy 3 inch hose.(I actually had it done at an industrial hose place).The
discharge is 1 inch so I adapted this to male garden hose fitting and use a 3/4
inch industrial rubber garden hose. I have a long 12 volt wire stored in my
frig. compartment to run. If you would like a picture mail me off list and I
will send one.
MikeFromMaine