[A/S] Tow Vehicle

Folks,

Anyone have any experience with the V8 Toyota Tundra. I know their engine
is pretty small but they have a "tall" final gear. Both my wife and I have
had Camery's for years and really like their dependability. We tow with a
Ford F-150 with just a 302 and a 3.55 rear at present. I am trying to
decide between a V8 Tundra  with tow package and a F-250 Power Stroke
Diesel. This will need to tow a 1973  23' Safari around these parts and
also in the mountains out West. Looking at the tow specs, it should not be
a problem but sometimes the real world is different.  ;~)   Thanks!

Brian in Virginia
   1973 Safari