[A/S] Hunter's got a Screw Loose

Okay Gang,

Tonight you all have some homework.  If you have the monitor panel over the
stove, with the light and fan... you need to grab a phillips head screw driver
and tighten the four screws holding it up there. They are underneath, one at
each corner.

Better yet, get longer fatter screws..... the monitor I have doesn't reach
all the way to the bottom of the cabinet so there's not much actually getting
into the bottom of the upper cabinet.

After I got settled I happened to look at my panel and it was hanging down.
Both screws on the right side were gone and the ones on the left side were
loose.... sheesh....

I called Charlie Burke, who I always call when I'm in a fix, to see how long
the screws are....and he brilliantly suggested I take one out and put it on
the opposite corner of the other. That's done for now, but I need to get two
more before I hit the road again.

It never occurred to me to tighten those screws, so I suggest you all check
yours before you move the trailer again. I think I'll check all the cabinets
too....are they screwed in?

The good news is there's no pop quiz.  <bg>

Hunter