Re: [A/S] Dish

I do. I have an automatic Winegard. I tell it where I am and it finds the
satellite on its own.

It has a dual LNB and I have two tvs each with its own receiver so I can
watch one show and tape another. I use Directv.

I love it and wouldn't go any other way, but I always have to get a site that
has an open view of the SW.  Much harder to do up there in Maine as the dish
sits straight up and down instead of at an angle like it does in the south.
Lots of people carry a spare they can set on the ground incase of trees.

I got mine installed at Camping World. Cost was approx $1,000.00. They also
have manual roof mounts for a couple hundred.

Hunter