[A/S] Re: Named the 54 Flying Cloud

Hi All,

I have road trip occupying my mind and getting the FC all cleaned up
and spiffy in just one day! It's been at Trailer City since the day
after I brought her home and I will pick her up tomorrow and leave on
Tues. She now has new: springs, tires, bearings, rims, coupler, wiring
harness, safety chains, 2 aluminum 30 lb. propane tanks with regulator
and lights now work. The new axle didn't arrive in time so they beefed
up the old one.

Anyway, I knew she needed a proper name but couldn't come up with
anything that fit. I was going over paperwork that I received with her
and with it was a short list of previous owners. It hit me. Her first
owner was a single female who bought her new in 1954 for $2000! So the
trailer's name is Pearl, after that gutsy lady almost 50 years ago!
(any Pearl's out there please don't take offense, it's a compliment!)

Patti
Long Island, NY
54 Flying Cloud
03 Safari