New Toilet

Hi again gang,

Well, I got my new Sealand Lite china toilet and Mike installed it for me, he
can do anything, no everything! The good news is I really like it because
it's not plastic. The bad news is it's not sitting quite straight because the
flange it sits on that was installed by Airstream and to make matters worse the
seat holes aren't lined up exactly the same so the seat sits off center. For
$200.00 I feel like they should put the holes dead on correctly.

The good news is I got an oak seat and it looks terrific.

Got the rug out around the toilet and much to my surprise the "box" the
toilet sits on is the same "formica" material that makes up the bathroom walls.
That's good because the leak would have possibly destroyed the floor. Am leaving
the rug out, it was all moldy underneath. I prefer the look without anyway.

I put up a photo, it's called Sealand China toilet

Hunter