Lockset Replacement

Here's what I got from Andy in email a little while ago. This flies in
the face of what he told me earlier this year. I'm going to find the email
and send it to him for further response.

Anyhow, here's what he says:

Lefty.
There are no replacements for the 1973 entrance door locks, except the
original.

Airstream just change the price of that lock from $546.00 to $600.00, on
July 28th along with about 3000 other prices. Our new price is $550.00,
plus shipping.

You can also remove the lock and send it to us for repair. Still expensive,
but less than a new lock.