Hi Tom,

Check with :

TURNER AIRSTREAM, INC.
472 Lincoln Hwy., W. Adamsburg
Jeannette, PA 15644
Telephone: 724-523-6545
Email: <mailto:turnerrv3@a...>turnerrv3@a...
Website: <http://www.turnerrvcenter.com>www.turnerrvcenter.com

Last time I was in there they had a limited quantity of the 1/2" orange and
I'm not sure about the RubRail. To simplify our lives when we repaint the
exterior of ours, we are going to Change the accents from orange to blue
like the later models of Argosy. For us that would mean the two inserts,
the lettering and the center of the emblems. Also the Brown on the bottom
will become gloss black to complete the scheme. We have seen the trailers
painted metallic silver and had though about that an finally (well for now)
decided on this scheme. First we have to finish the interior before we
paint. We have replaced the carpet up front with Oak Pergo, Industrial
Berber in the bedroom and bath. My wife detested the Avocado green counter
top in the kitchen so that was replaced with a butcher block top I made.
This one change really changed the character of the trailer, it makes the
kitchen area so much brighter. Finally, I installed a TV cabinet out of a
mid 70's Excella or limited (don't recall which) that a member of our unit
had pulled from a trailer he was redoing. More information than you wanted
I'm sure, use what you will.

Mike

Mike and Marianne Keith
75 Argosy 26' 81 F100