[A/S] Re: LINGERING INTERIOR ODOR

I believe I have the same problem. I have at 1971 soverign and it has
an odor that was not at all bad when we bought the trailer last year.
But since getting to Phoenix it really as hard to deal with. I
suspected that the Vylon wall covering was the culprit. The smell
seems to be cheimcal in natural. I am also wondering if it is coming
from the holding tank.

This trailer sat in flagstaff for many years as summer home for an
elderly lady to get out of the Phoenix heat. The sewer
ran into a septic system.

I have thought about replacing the holding tank and lines as well as
removing the vynol covering on the walls and ceiling.

My wife can not handle any perfumes or chemical smells they make her
very sick.

Has anyone done this to get ride of the odor that permates everything
in their trailor?

I would appreciate any helpful comments. I want to get this trailer
on the road ASAP. But don't know were to begin to make it livable.

Thanks