Re: [A/S] Another Generator Question

Carpet Outlet in Greenville, TX has a carpet layer, Kenney, that does a
fantastic job. The carpet place allows him to do the job on his own time
and use their carpet. He is great. We had the '88 Excella 29' done about a
year ago and it looks like factory, only better carpet. He even does the
lay up the bed room walls perfectly smooth. Since we don't use over 20
yards of carpet we can find remnants of good carpet that are inexpensive.
Usually about $400-$500 for a high quality carpet installed.

George